Review: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life

The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life by Mark Manson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

It took me some time to finish this. I have been listening to the audiobook version and I stopped for some months right before the end. I am not a great fan of non-fiction books, or you can say that I don't have much experience in them. As far as self-help books are (or how I imagine they might be), this is a really funny, informative and actually helpful one. Although it classifies itself as not being a self-help book.

Anyways, I will give this 3 stars, because I liked it, but the experience has been far from life-changing.

The writing is nice, though,

I recommend this if you are into this kind of stuff. You may consider it a smart, but somehow still helpful parody of all self-help books.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Silence of the Lambs

Review: Vessel