Review: Dark Age

Dark Age Dark Age by Pierce Brown
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This has been a rough ride. I had times when I couldn't put this book down and I had times when I had to take a break. I really liked all the previous books in the saga, but somehow this has raised the bar even further. It was exhilarating but sometimes brutal. I had a lot of fun reading it even though the language with all the Latin references and the huge number of characters made it hard sometimes. I can't even remember how many times I had to turn back to the dramatis personae page for reference.

So I loved it and can't wait for the last book in the saga. But now, I'm gonna take a break and read something much lighter.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Vessel

Review: The Silence of the Lambs