Review: The Silence of the Lambs

The Silence of the Lambs The Silence of the Lambs by Thomas Harris
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I've read this book like 3 times when I was a teenager, but apart from the main plot I only remembered that I loved it very much. I think I didn't even know at that time that this was the part of a series.
Now though I intend to read the whole series in the "correct" order so after finishing Red Dragon, I re-read Silence of the Lambs as well.
Even though some memories came back during reading it was still a very exciting and enjoyable experience. Thriller and horror and not my main go-to genre, but I think Hannibal Lecter is one of the best villains of all time.
I totally recommend it to anyone, even if not having read Red Dragon. So far, this is the best part of the series for me.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Vessel